1. The OFF Festival Katowice 2010 Festival Village is a separate, fenced-off area at the Muchowiec Airport in Katowice, which includes: campgrounds, portable toilets, hand wash stations, showers, a left luggage facility, medical tent, food court, parking lot for campers (entrance from Lotnisko street) and technical facilities.
2. The Festival Village is open all day, from August 5 at 12:00 pm to August 8 at 3:00 pm.
3. The Festival Village is organized by Miejskie Centrum Kultury in Mysłowice.
4. A fee is charged for staying at the Festival Village, and only wristband bearers will be admitted.
5. The wearing of wristbands is mandatory in the Festival Village.
6. A destroyed wristband may be exchanged for a new one free of charge, provided the damaged wristband is returned. If the damaged wristband cannot be returned, a new band will be issued for a fee of 16.00 PLN upon presentation of valid photo ID.
7. Only tents are permitted at the Village campgrounds (campers are not allowed).
8. The following are forbidden at the Festival Village:
– open flames in tents
– camping stoves
– electrical appliances (electric tea kettles, immersion heaters)
– connecting appliances to the Village electrical grid
– damaging Festival Village facilities and plant life.
– disturbing the peace in the Village
– dangerous objects
– alcohol and drugs
– walking onto the airport tarmac.
9. Village guests must adhere to instructions given by the representatives of the Festival organizer and security guards.
10. Persons not abiding by the above rules will be removed from the Festival Village without a refund or possibility of return.
11. Any damages caused by Festival Village guests must be reimbursed in accordance with the Civil Code. Persons removed from the Village (see pt. 10) are not exempt from reimbursing any damages they may have caused.
12. The organizers shall not be held accountable for items lost at the Village or left unattended outside the left luggage facility (including items left in tents).
13. Guests are asked to immediately report any hazards, concerns, or complaints to representatives of the Organizer at the Festival Village or to security guards.
14. The organizer reserves the right to modify these rules.